Was it? I wish I could attend the open day, yet since I live miles away, it wouldn’t be possible. Lucky for us, all the information needed for the application process are available on Unimelb website. Good luck! :)
2014, Page 225 of 365
* Ideas should be both long-ranged and short-ranged for their sustainability considerations and practical executions.
* Studies suggest that smiling during brief stressor can help reduce the intensity of the body’s stress response. Taking a snap out of it once in a while is alright, isn’t it? 😊
* Caring also means respecting each other’s privacy. We care about their feelings & preferences more, instead of our ego to know.
* Demanding for perfectionism of a human being is an absurd idea. How about trying to be the best version of yourself instead?
* Some things are worth the wait. Don’t be surrender just because of the amount of time it takes to be achieved/accomplished. Time will pass anyway.
* What is wrong with those who are “proud” of their inabilities, for those prevent them from responsibilities? Isn’t life supposed to be a learning process?
Since we only live once, there will be times we did things for the 1st time, trials and errors happened, and none of them needs to be ashamed of.